Treasures of Lebanon in a glimpse
The Greatest Escapes
Wanderleb provides personalized tours that will guarantee an unforgettable and fun experience in Lebanon.
- Tour customization according to preferences and needs
- Transportation, including airport transfers, and guiding throughout your stay
- Selection and booking of accommodation, culinary experiences and wine tours
- Selection and organization of cultural site visits and outdoor activities such as hiking and cycling
Wander around the ancient cities of Lebanon, discover its historical landmarks and experience its delicious street food.
Discover the main historical, cultural and natural attractions that shaped Lebanon's history and biodiversity.
- Sidon / Tyr
- Enfeh / Tripoli
- Anjar / Baalbek
- Jeita / Byblos / Batroun
- Deir El Qamar / Beit El Dine / Barouk Cedar Reserve
Road-trip across Lebanon while discovering hidden historical gems and enjoying breathtaking landscapes.
- Akkar district tour
- El Chouf district tour
- West Bekaa district tour
- Central Bekaa district tour
- Baalbek-Hermel district tour
- Kesrouane district tour
- Batroun district tour
- Byblos district tour
Discover 30th century BC to 2nd century AD Phoenician and Greco-Roman temples scattered around Lebanon over a period of 8 to 10 days.
Crusader & Mamluk Tours
Discover 11th to 13th century AD Crusader and Mamluk monuments scattered around Lebanon over a period of 6 to 8 days.
Discover over a period of 1 to 5 days the unique Western-Eastern architectural design Serails, built between the 15th and 18th century AD by the Emirs of Mount-Lebanon.
Hike in the cedar reserves and sacred valleys, and cycle to conquer the mountains of Lebanon.
Culinary & Wine Tours
Experience an authentic, delicious, healthy and generous cuisine, backed by a wide range of local wines, crafted with love and passion.
A blend of attractions and experiences in 10 to 15 days. Let us know your favorite tour themes, activities, accommodation and culinary experiences.