The Greatest Escapes
Wanderleb provides personalized tours that will guarantee an unforgettable and fun experience in Lebanon.
- Tour customization according to preferences and needs
- Transportation, including airport transfers, and guiding throughout your stay
- Selection and booking of accommodation, culinary experiences and wine tours
- Selection and organization of cultural site visits and outdoor activities such as hiking and cycling
Below is a selection of tours that can be organized and tailored according to your needs and preferences.
Wander around the ancient cities of Lebanon, discover its historical landmarks and experience its delicious street food
Discover the main historical and natural attractions that shaped up Lebanon's history and biodiversity
- Sidon / Tyr
- Enfeh / Tripoli
- Anjar / Baalbek
- Jeita / Byblos / Batroun
- Deir El Qamar / Beit El Dine / Barouk Cedar Reserve
Road-trip across Lebanon all while discovering hidden historical gems and enjoying breathtaking landscapes.
- Akkar district tour
- El Chouf district tour
- West Bekaa district tour
- Central Bekaa district tour
- Baalbek / Hermel district tour
- Batroun / Bsharri district tour
- Byblos / Kesrouan district tour
Discover 30th century BC to 2nd century AD Phoenician and Greco-Roman temples scattered around Lebanon over a period of 8 to 10 days.
Crusader & Mamluk Tours
Discover 11th - 12th century Crusader and Mamluk monuments scattered around Lebanon over a period of 6 to 8 days.
Discover over a period of 1 to 5 days the unique Western-Eastern architectural design Serails, built between the 15th and 18th century by the Emirs of Mount Lebanon.
Hike in the cedar reserves and sacred valleys, and cycle to conquer the mountains of Lebanon.
Culinary & Wine Tours
Experience an authentic, delicious, healthy and generous cuisine, backed by a wide range of wines, crafted with love and passion.
A mix of attractions and experiences in 2 to 20 days. Let us know your favorite tour themes, activities, accommodation and culinary experiences.